January 8th, 2021
Prevention and resolution of highly complex conflicts, linked to the following areas:
- Domestic, institutional, and ad-hoc arbitrations.
- Economic, commercial, and civil litigation.
- Construction, energy, and real estate litigation.
- Corporate governance and M&A litigation.
- Unfair competition and IP litigation
- Claims and proposals drafting in construction matters.
- Actions against the Government, including public procurement law and fines and sanctions imposed by regulatory entities.
- Contentious administrative procedures followed before regulatory entities.
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution means.
- Constitutional actions.
- Class actions and consumer protection claims.